ZSEA is active in wildlife conservation at both Banham Zoo and Africa Alive!, and assists with funding conservation projects in the wild
NWAG has established itself as one of the leading wildlife art groups in the UK and welcomes all ‘wildlife and the living world’ artists from novice to seasoned professional, whether locally based or from further afield, to participate
Although becoming a member of NWAG is not required to enable artists to exhibit with us, membership offers the following benefits:
* Free admission to Banham Zoo
* Free admission to Banham Zoo’s sister park Africa Alive! located at Kessingland, near Lowestoft Suffolk.
* 10% discount in the gift shop and restaurants
* Receive the periodically published ZSEA magazine.
* In addition to the benefits offered by ZSEA, Dinosaur Adventure are also pleased to offer the opportunity for ZSEA/NWAG season ticket holders to visit Dinosaur Adventure and receive 50% discount on the standard admission price, along with a 5% discount in the gift shop and restaurants.*
* Lower commission charged on works sold.
The following rates apply from 1 January 2017
Adult £75 Senior £70 (65yrs +)
with a £5 reduction if you renew before your membership expires
Join in with exhibitions organized by the Natural World Art Group
and the activities organized by ZSEA
Free admission to the annual fund-raising evening events
held at each of the two parks:
Africa by Night at Africa Alive! (Saturday 24 June 2017)
‘Zoo-Do’ at Banham Zoo (Saturday 8 July 2017)
How to join NWAG:
Please click on the link below to download a Membership Application form
please contact the Zoo on TEL 01953 887771 Option 2
Your NWAG membership is NOT transferable and is for use by the named ticket holder(s) only.
It is only possible to obtain your NWAG benefits and enter our parks
if you bring your valid NWAG ticket with you.
If you are unable to show your card then the normal admission charge will be made to enter,
which is not refundable.
Requests for replacement cards due to loss or damage will incur a nominal charge of £5 per card
and 5 working days should be allowed for re-issue